Coaching of Leadership Teams
A Management or Leadership team can decide to work based on “shared” or co-leadership but still has to build its unique tribal order: are we operating like a herd, a wolf pack or a flock of geese? Does everybody have their place? How to build on everybody’s talents? How to take decisions? How to resolve conflicts?
- Coaching of teams on systemic dynamics (systemic constellations, deep democracy), non-violent communication, roles & responsibilities, dialogue & different forms of co-decision making.
- In-company coaching, training & retreats designed for your specific needs (e.g. working with horses)
- With Dutch, French, English-speaking teams
My work as a Teal coach (Reinventing Organisations – Laloux) led me to writing “e-Co Leadership, a Leadership approach for the Ecosystems of Tomorrow”. e-Co Leadership is our concept of Leadership for the organisations of tomorrow: e-Co refers to personal leadership, shared or Co-Leadership, leading ecosystems and connecting with the intelligence of nature itself.
- Inspirational talks, masterclasses or workshops on the topic of e-Co Leadership (e.g. Airbus Talk in Munich and workshop in Toulouse in 2017)
- Salons or Dialogues (e.g. Salons on “Complexity & e-Co Leadership” in Belgium together with Claudius Van Wyk)
- In Dutch and English